NINE MONTHS OF WINTER
REQUIRES EFFICIENT HEATING
FURNACE DIAGNOSTICS, MAINTENACE, & REPAIR
Often times it is unclear what the problem is when your heating system begins to malfunction or breaks down. We will get you on schedule quickly when your home heating system fails to perform a complete and honest diagnostic inspection. A correct diagnosis and fair quote to get your heat working again is guaranteed on our first visit.
TOP 10 FURNACE PROBLEMS WE REPAIR
1. Lack of maintenance
2. Dirty filters
3. Wear and tear
4. Electric ignition or pilot control problems
5. Malfunctioning thermostat
6. Furnace comes on but doesn't produce heat
7. Furnace comes on but doesn't produce enough heat
8. Frequent cycling
9. The blower continuously runs
10. The furnace is too noisy
NEW FURNACE INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT UNITS
When your heating system can't be repaired, or you need to purchase a new unit for a new home or office space, you'll need to invest in a replacement unit that is both efficient, reliable, and long-lasting. We carry an extensive selection of the best furnaces and are partnered with brand name vendors to get you the best unit for your home or office.
13 INDICATORS THAT YOUR UNIT MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED
1. The unit frequently starts and stops.
2. The burner's flame color is yellow or orange which means the burner is dirty, or the gas isn't completely burning off.
3. Rusted flue which means a leak from your roof or plumbing is causing rust and corrosion that causes dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
4. Moisture build-up in some of the rooms in your home, on the ceilings, walls, or windows. This indicates that there isn't sufficient airflow through your home.
5. A significant increase in your utility bills may indicate your furnace is struggling and having to work harder than normal to sufficiently heat your home even during moderate temperatures.
6. Water leaking from or occasional pools of water around your furnace.
7. Animal activity such as mice, rats, and squirrels chewing or causing other damage to your home's mechanical systems. If you see signs like a nest or droppings around your furnace, this could be the case.
8. Old age. The typical life of most furnaces is 15-20 years. If your furnace is old enough to drive a car, it's more than likely due for a replacement.
9. Constant thermostat tweaking. If you find yourself constantly adjusting the thermostat in search of a comfortable temperature, it's possible the thermostat is going bad.
10. Repeat service falls for the same symptoms.
11. Cold spots in certain rooms, or parts of a room.
12. Complete silence or too much noise.
13. Seeing ghosts! No, this isn't necessarily a joke. Carbon monoxide can begin to announce it's presence with a sense of unease, phantom noises, and hallucinations.
FURNACE TUNE-UPS & PREVENTATIVE CARE
Tune-ups for your heating system are just as necessary as a tune-up for your car. Routine maintenance and preventative care can save you tons in utility bills and furnace repair or replacement. Our experts will complete a 30-point inspection to ensure your heating system is running at an optimal level at all times.
SIGNS YOUR FURNACE MAY NEED A TUNE-UP
1. Your furnace gives off a funny smell.
2. Your furnace makes a loud banging noise.
3. Carbon Monoxide detector goes off.
4. Raising the temperature on your thermostat doesn't work.
5. Your pilot light is yellow or orange.
6. Your furnace has gotten up there in age.
7. Your furnace needs frequent repairs.
8. Your furnace turns off and on a lot.
BENEFITS OF PREVENTATIVE CARE MAINTENACE
Improved indoor air quality.
Reduced repair costs
Improved energy efficiency
© 2020 All Rights Reserved | Proudly Created by Stuckey Business Consultings, LLC